How to make/mix the Paintglow UV Splash Paintparty Paint
PREPARATION of the paint powder mixture
- Use barrels of 30 liters.
- Fill the barrel with 25 liters of warm water (cold water does not mix so well).
- Use a (wireless) drill together with the supplied paddle to mix the powder with water. Preferably, use a drill with different speed levels.
- Mix the powder gently and gradually with the water.
- Let the paint for a while and after that mix it again in order to avoid the formation of lumps. The best results are ensured, if the procedure is done a day earlier.
- With the paint blasters the ready paint mixture is collected and can be sprayed over the audience.